Risk from Ubisoft available on PS4 and XBOX One
Risk Fact sheet
If you’re like me, you’ve been waiting for the classic appeal of Risk to hit next-gen. The wait is over as Ubisoft has revamped and updated the game for current generation consoles. It’s also available on PS3 and XBOX 360, but has special features that are exclusive to current generation consoles. Risk is available today, so if you want to know more read on for facts and a ton of images of your classic favorite board game.
Classic Risk® Rules
- Using the 2010 rules as standard, Risk® offers an exciting strategic experience, with variants from previous sets as options so you can play the game how you want. Choose the ‘capture all the capitals’ objective for a shorter game, pursue secret victory objectives…
The map you know with a modern warfare look
- Direct the war from your high-tech control room, fighting on the classic map layout that fans love, with a fresh visual twist.
- Stunning visuals bring the classic Risk® map up to date with a modern, military look.
Exciting reward videos
- Earn thrilling videos, watching global combat – from epic tank battles to air combat – set in 3D environments.
- IRIS is the main provider of information and she guides the player through every aspect of the game providing tutorials, tactical advice and feedback as to what is currently happening in the world.
- She also reinforces what buttons the players has pressed, what things do, what has just happened – like the result of combats, when the player has captured continents etc.
- One-off Games.
- League play.
- You play 6 games in a league, earning points for winning games, for knocking out other players or simply for staying alive.
- There are four leagues and you can gain promotion to the top or get relegated to the bottom. You earn medals for being promoted and for winning leagues.
||Console digital – PS4, XBoxOne, PS3, Xbox 360|
Up to 4 players offline and online
Only on next-gen consoles:
- Access to the Hasbro Game Channel
- User has access to all other Hasbro Brands
- User can see which games his friends are playing
- User has access to unique missions and is rewarded with medals/trophies